Throw down in Allentown!

Alright, alright...

We'll wait for the general consensus to come in.

If there's anything we all can agree with here on DCP, it's the general consensus.

:ph34r:

of course. I'm just telling people to not jump to conclusions (shocking concepts right?). It was one dude posting on Twitter, not really what I'd trust for the most accurate read. Is Tekk still there, can you ask him what the crowd was like?

True. But I suggest you save this post and trot it out someday when your kid is standing in the rain performing to that kind of alleged response. Right at that moment, break out this post.

It's not like they boo'd or anything right?

Sure a no response still sucks, but hey, who cares about the audience...they don't factor into the final score

I think people are just overreacting a little bit right now, that's all

Edited by neonpeanuts
  • Like 1

So while we're waiting for scores and updates.............

Oregon Crusaders top BDB in open class tonight by .7. Did not see that coming at all.

Way to go Oregon Crusaders!!!!!

Edited by texascv1
  • Like 1

We have a nice comment about BD from twitter! :thumbup: Nice to see one finally..........

I know huh? Almost like that ONE guy didn't like BD that everyone was quoting. I think they have a great show, and I clapped every time I saw them.

With just a little more luck, they are just going to get this in. The radar suggests they are about another ten minutes away from another extended downpour. I don't know about the Bridgemen Alumni Corps exhibition, though.

Aren't they already wearing raincoats....so they should be fine to go on even with the rain!!!

So while we're waiting for scores and updates.............

Oregon Crusaders top BDB in open class tonight by .7. Did not see that coming at all.

Holy ####!!! Definitely makes the guessing game of how many OC corps make Semis (and their order) even more interesting.

I think people are just overreacting a little bit right now, that's all

On DCP? Never..... :ph34r:

• Like 2

of course. I'm just telling people to not jump to conclusions (shocking concepts right?). It was one dude posting on Twitter, not really what I'd trust for the most accurate read. Is Tekk still there, can you ask him what the crowd was like?

He said their show was good, but not a lot of people responding to it.