Shamrock Fest/Reilly Show

Was also in the front with Tony and Donna for the last two Dixie Stingers....

worthy.gif

Last year was REAL up close with Bridgemen and this year we left after Cabs set up... bad move as we had to squeeze by the guard to get out. :doh:

We're usually ones of the last few that leave the room so it didn't/doesn't matter to me.... thumbup.gif

Yes sir... the scheduling kinda sucks this year.

Can't be in two places at once. Even though some folks apparently think I can. :tongue:

Are you announcing the Shamrock Festival this year??

(sorry, I just had to devil.gif )

*felt I should edit to add*

FRAN HAS NEVER ANNOUNCED THE SHAMROCK FESTIVAL.....shutup.gif

Edited by TennTux

Are you announcing the Shamrock Festival this year??

(sorry, I just had to devil.gif )

*felt I should edit to add*

FRAN HAS NEVER ANNOUNCED THE SHAMROCK FESTIVAL.....shutup.gif

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

LOL... apparently I've been announcing a bunch of shows this spring/summer. Even ones I'm never been to. :tongue:

However, to this day nothing tops the day, mid-1990s, at an early-season DCA show Barbara and I were attending as fans... on my way into the stadium, I stopped to say hi to someone.... and that person asked me if I "was working the show today." All this while the PA announcer at the show WAS MAKING ANNOUNCEMENTS OVER THE PA SYSTEM!!! :doh:

• Like 1

Back on topic....

Best wishes to all who are either attending, or performing in, the Shamrock Festival this year!

• Like 1

True.... Freddy enjoyed meeting you last year! That and It was extra special because it was the Yankee Rebels final fair well performance... worthy.gif

Oh crap.... I still have cell phone pics taken from inside the group that played "Grand Old Flag" at the end to salute the Rebs.

Note to W: I had 2nd Bari part but handled it off to a young lady Lancer who is now in the Air Force. :worthy: Played off of Dave Fishers lead part after I passed his "audition" <$1 to the Ogre>.

"Can you read these notes?" "Yes"

"Can you play those notes?" "Yes"

"OK - now you're a lead Bari".

Oh crap.... I still have cell phone pics taken from inside the group that played "Grand Old Flag" at the end to salute the Rebs.

I'd like to see those pics!! Could you send them to me? worthy.gif

The Selden Cadets are looking forward to being a part of this great show and want to thank the great Reilly Raiders for the invite :thumbup:

See you all on the 20th. :smile:

Irene

WooHoo!! thumbup.gif

I'd like to see those pics!! Could you send them to me? worthy.gif

PM your email addie... then I'll send them to you and me at the same time.. Don't have a plug to download straight from phone to PC, I have to email to myself.

Yeah, the IT techie has a cheap ### phone.... :cool:

Sorry to be missing this show this year. :sad: I really enjoyed being there in 2009 and 2010, and was hoping to return this year. I was looking forward to playing onstage, since I am unable to march this season.

We were originally scheduled to appear, but had to withdraw with the date change from 8/13 to 8/20. We were already committed to Scranton on the 20th. Best wishes to all my friends for a good show.

Edited by cabalumnidrummer