Technical Problems w/Cinecast

From AMC Desert Ridge 18 in Phoenix.

Beginning with The Academy and lasting until Madison Scouts...loss of the color blue. Making video black, white, green and Pink! (EX.Troopers uniforms aired green with pink sash!) Also intermittent loss of video through several shows including Madison. Must say however, the audio level at theatre was excellent, Loud and in Stereo!

Theatre Management cited problems at point of Indy Broadcast, and kindly issued free passes to all in attendance.

How was your theater experience?

From AMC Desert Ridge 18 in Phoenix.

Beginning with The Academy and lasting until Madison Scouts...loss of the color blue. Making video black, white, green and Pink! (EX.Troopers uniforms aired green with pink sash!) Also intermittent loss of video through several shows including Madison. Must say however, the audio level at theatre was excellent, Loud and in Stereo!

Theatre Management cited problems at point of Indy Broadcast, and kindly issued free passes to all in attendance.

How was your theater experience?

Same thing at the theater I was at near Philly (Neshaminy AMC). Only no red. Crowd complained to manager when they stopped the broadcast for the third time in 5 min.

Free passes were given and when all the problems were worked out, they started the broadcast from the very beginning. Funny watching them manipulate the dish on screen.

Did anyone catch the broadcasters stumbling through the Bluecoats score?

My finish had

Cadets

Cavaliers

Crown

BD

Same thing at the theater I was at near Philly (Neshaminy AMC). Only no red. Crowd complained to manager when they stopped the broadcast for the third time in 5 min.

Free passes were given and when all the problems were worked out, they started the broadcast from the very beginning. Funny watching them manipulate the dish on screen.

Did anyone catch the broadcasters stumbling through the Bluecoats score?

My finish had

Cadets

Cavaliers

Crown

BD

Kudos to management of Neshaminy AMC for restarting the show....wish AMC Desert Ridge 18 Phoenix had done the same.

Went to go to the show in my area 4 theatres where showing 3 completely sold out .So i didn't get to see it .Jacksonville Fl. Filled with band kids and directors .

• Like 1

I noticed right away that the Troopers uniforms had pink collars and what looked like green jackets. It was like that all the way through to the Blue Devils. (Green Coats, Green Devils) Even the field looked gray. I talked to someone afterwards just to make sure I wasn't going color blind! Ha! I really enjoyed the theatre version more than I thought I would. Hopefully, they'll work out the kinks for next year. Thanks for posting this topic because I wasn't sure if this was just a local issue. I also called later today and the manager is going to send me a free pass. thumbup.gif

Ah, you were in Desert Ridge too? Yeah, that was disappointing. But hey, free movie passes, right? (Oh, and I didn't realize there was a corps from Denver called the "Green Knights" /bad contrast joke)