Toms River Review

From what I hear, the biggest mistake the previous administration did was to allow someone with a fledging minicorps into their administration who had motives to start their own competitive unit. And brought half of the corps with them.

When folks on here say that "drum corps is alive and well in new jersey"... I laugh... because they have no idea.

As a alum of the Bushwackers, I hope the future brings a brighter day for the corps. The reasons why the corps is where they are right now can be speculated upon with a lot of hearsay which serves no purpose here.

• Like 2

From what I hear, the biggest mistake the previous administration did was to allow someone with a fledging minicorps into their administration who had motives to start their own competitive unit. And brought half of the corps with them.

When folks on here say that "drum corps is alive and well in new jersey"... I laugh... because they have no idea.

Ouch

I think I will be able to make it out to Secaucus. Mr. Tenntux, will you be at that show? I would love to sit with you.

Have a good night and best of luck to all the corps this weekend.

Olive

Clive, We would be honored....

Donna (SunGuard33) and I don't know about Secaucus yet... We'd like to go but with Donna marching in the Reilly Raiders (Rifle Line) this year and the Raiders' "Shamrock Festival" is Saturday I'm not sure I'll be able to go to both. (health related, long boring story...... for the last 10 years or so I've not been able to stay "out doors" during the heat and humidity of summer. Lungs and heart related thingies....)

If we are able to make it please look for a very short, very round person wearing a "Fran Haring type" Hawaiian shirt. I will also be wearing my DCP avatar/name badge (TennTux) from another DCP thread. (My "Guess Who" (name of the DCP thread) name badge looks exactly like my DCP avatar.)

Very few can "miss" me at a show. They might not know who I am buy they HAVE seen me. w00t.gif