Aug 20/21 Predictions

Could be. But a counterpoint to that would be, a Sunday performance is a great opportunity to go through your show and not make mistakes from the previous night. A staff can come away from Saturday night critique, fix or implement something significant on Sunday morning, and have a much better show Sunday afternoon. As an ex-marcher, I can honestly say I always had my head more in the game on Sunday, coming off of a drum corps day before, than Saturday, coming off of a week without drum corps.

Backwards, I know...

Also, its not written in stone that a corps has to have a big rehearsal before a show. I think we can all recount stories of great shows during unusual circumstances.

i know i'm from way back but the sunday shows were always higher scores. we actually didn't rehearse much. just did a couple run throughs. so we were not winded and tired. the dream was always on sunday for instance and the scores usually were higher. corps can get pumped a lot easier. but maybe it's different now.

as for predictions...........no changes from saturday to sunday. it is what it is.

Where is Empire this weekend?????

saving money on buses.

Edited by donincardona
  • Like 2

i know i'm from way back but the sunday shows were always higher scores. we actually didn't rehearse much. just did a couple run throughs. so we were not winded and tired. the dream was always on sunday for instance and the scores usually were higher. corps can get pumped a lot easier. but maybe it's different now.

Jut my personal opinion... but I never liked Sunday shows after a Saturday night show....with the exception of the Dream, since it was so cool to perform at Roosevelt Stadium, regardless of the outcome.

ok not sure why scores have not been posted from Scranton...but if the posts in that thread are accurate...

MBI 93.100

Bucs 93.000

I dont think Bucs have ever not been in first after the top corps are out on the same night. different shows but thats not my point. seems like we have a real race this year!!!

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 2

ok not sure why scores have not been posted from Scranton...but if the posts in that thread are accurate...

MBI 93.100

Bucs 93.000

I dont think Bucs have ever not been in first after the top corps are out on the same night. different shows but thats not my point. seems like we have a real race this year!!!

I think we've known it was a race since their strong showing out east a few weeks ago

• Like 1