Prelims streaming?

I can't go, I'd pay for streaming video of prelims,

I saw this topic posted a while ago.. http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/147448-prelims-live-streaming/

has anyone heard if this is happening or not? My thoughts are yes please!! thumbup.gif

:ph34r:

My suggestion is to contact Kevin Gamin at DCP..He traditionally does the streaming at DCA..Or check with Todd Tanji (BDUFLS) after he gets back from the West coast..I know he has done that as well.

Pat

I was coming on to post this same thread...

Cant make it to Rachacha this year. Really hoping something comes of this, otherwise I will probably break the refesh button on here :rolleyes:

My suggestion is to contact Kevin Gamin at DCP..He traditionally does the streaming at DCA..Or check with Todd Tanji (BDUFLS) after he gets back from the West coast..I know he has done that as well.

Pat

DISREGARD PREVIOUS ENTRY.. :doh:

I forgot about Glen's thread..I thought it was just for streaming on DCP...

You may need to check with Glen Johnson to confirm if this is going to go through or not..

Pardon my ignorance..but I'm old, AND left-handed.. :innocent:

I suspect there might be a few folks here in Minne that might be interested in that...

Pat

I can't go, I'd pay for streaming video of prelims,

I am sure a lot of people would. In years past I would have paid but it looks like I am going this year so its not a huge issue on my list right now.

A lot of the HS football teams stream their Friday night football games and their budgets are really small. Seems doable.

I voted, I'm in. High schools and colleges are webcasting games all the time. The technical aspects of it should be easily overcome. The copyright issue will rear its ugly head at some point. Hopefully, the proper contracts are in place. As long as the license holders get their fair share of the gate it shouldn't be a problem. As Larry the Cable Guy says, "Git-R-Done".