I Love the Crossmen

OK! Here goes the opening discredits and let the rumor mill grind this one up. i heard that the big GH was still ###### about the Xmen leaving YEA. They said that he was using his influence and superpowers to hinder the scores of my Xmen. ( All in retribution).

Let the film roll!

I'm pretty sure he was never ###### that the Crossmen left YEA. Thats not how it actually happened. And basically your whole post is completely off base. And it does not belong in a thread all about the love!! Smoochie smooch!

My apologies for bringing it up in my response. I should have known better! Let the lovefest continue!

1. Because it's the only corps that can survive an 1800 mile move to Texas.

2. Crossmen is the only merger corps still in existence today. (Kiwanis Kavaliers' last year was '06)

3. The only corps that survived a disqualification (1976).

4. They've gone through more identity changes than 'Sybil' but fans still love them.

5. Their alumni always support them.

6. The Maltese Cross is a symbol of protection and a badge of honor. They wear it over their heart.

_________

Please refrain from negative comments on this thread. If you want to know the history of the corps, please see these links.

History:

Wikipedia link

History of Metamorphosis

DCI story about the move and video

CAA Historical Archives

Edited by xbones7480

I love the Crossmen as well! Not trying to stir the pot just understand some things that I heard over the summer. Territroop: hoping to see a good matchup with Trooper and the Xmen in the future!

Three words-

Tradition, tradition, tradition.

• Like 1

Crossmen have ALWAYS been a favorite of mine, going back to their first years in the 70s.

They even survived the greatest printed blooper in DCI media history, when, on the 1981 DCI Championship record albums (vinyl),

it stated the Crossmen performed the song, "BUSTLINE". (It should have been "Bustling".)

2. Crossmen is the only merger corps still in existence today. (Kiwanis Kavaliers' last year was '06)

Saw a 507 Hornets jacket this weekend at a stadstill in Willow Grove, it was part of a collection. :thumbup: