Do You ever think you will see.....................

Texas. There is too much high school talent down there for a strong corps to not pop up and keep some of those kids home rather than going elsewhere.

I'm willing to bet Crossmen are aiming to be that corps. (but it is still very hard for me to see them as "from" Texas, even though they are just 90 miles from me in Austin.)

The rate the US economy is going... probably Beijing.

It would be cool if the 'I' in DCI meant more than North America.

• Like 1

Do you ever think we will ever see.....................

Canadian corps back in the top 12? I wish it were so, but sadly, I doubt that it will come to pass.

Yeah, I think it could (and should!) definitely happen. My bet would be that happening in 2017 though (gosh that sounds so far away!) when they have their 50th anniversary. Maybe even next season in 2012 with their 45th.

As much as i would love to see SCV do the bottle dance i just dont see them doing it or a Fiddler show again..

perhaps as a Pre-Show tune or even a instant encore at most.

[color=#333333][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]the Blue Devils place lower than 5th? [b]NO[/b]

Spirit of Atlanta in the top 5? [b]NO[/b]

a crops not from Illinois, California, or Pennsylvania win the World Championship? [b]...South Carolina![/b]

the return of Star of Indiana, The 27th Lancers, North Star, Suncoast Sound, The Freelancers, The Guardsmen, Southwind, Memphis Blues Brass Band, Avant Garde, Pride of Cincinnati, or The Bridgemen (not an alumni version)? [b]...No. If they did, none of them would return straight to World Class.[/b]

George Hopkins smile while his corps performs? [b]no comment...[/b]

Santa Clara Vanguard do the bottle dance again? [b]Maybe... or maybe they'll do the "superman" or "dougie" instead... [/b][/font][/color][img]http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/doh.gif[/img]

Canadian corps back in the top 12? I wish it were so, but sadly, I doubt that it will come to pass.

Its more possible now than ever though from a financial standpoint, with the Canadian currency being better than in the states. Thats why the Winnapeg has a NHL team again.

Do you ever think we will ever see.....................

the Blue Devils place lower than 5th?

Spirit of Atlanta in the top 5?

a crops not from Illinois, California, or Pennsylvania win the World Championship?

the return of Star of Indiana, The 27th Lancers, North Star, Suncoast Sound, The Freelancers, The Guardsmen, Southwind, Memphis Blues Brass Band, Avant Garde, Pride of Cincinnati, or The Bridgemen (not an alumni version)?

George Hopkins smile while his corps performs?

Santa Clara Vanguard do the bottle dance again?

A resounding no on all accounts :/