where's corpsreps

It's loading fine for me.

I'm on vacation, was doing research, checked corpsreps.com a few times today, no luck loading until now. I'm trying to piece together history for a few corps in word documents and hope to send to corpsreps later. Brenda and I are putting stuff together for a web site for the ladies but Brenda works at a high school. Sometimes hobbies need a deadline otherwise things get postponed. Wish us luck :smile:

I was just there looking up some info and it worked fine for me.

I'm on vacation, was doing research, checked corpsreps.com a few times today, no luck loading until now. I'm trying to piece together history for a few corps in word documents and hope to send to corpsreps later. Brenda and I are putting stuff together for a web site for the ladies but Brenda works at a high school. Sometimes hobbies need a deadline otherwise things get postponed. Wish us luck :smile:

I do wish you lots of luck with corpsreps. I'll tell you they are pretty unreliable when it comes to the real history. If you go back it's really spotty. It's better the closer we get to current stuff and I have tried to submit info on shows we've competed in to no avail. It's weird when you do a scores search and don't see your corps in a show you know your were in and then you go to another corps score page and there you are. Missing info happens a lot the further back you go.