2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

The accordion props are a little bit corny, in my opinion. The large green, blue, and red tinged flags the rest of the guard has, though, are striking.

visual footstyle in the hornline is very well done by this corps.

wonderful flag hit here. hornline is very well balanced and smart about how they play at the upper volume levels.

• Like 1

Those flags I mentioned are large and each member has two, so tons of color going on.

Seriously, this is the year of double flags in the guard. Not that there's anything wrong with so much color.

Very difficult horn book during the closer, building from a trumpet soloist to the full line.

Still loving the visual package, too. Strong marching and footwork by this corps.

Hmmm.....I recall GBV doing Les Mis in costumes as well

Who?

okay, this transition took too long especially for the wonderful aesthetics up to this point. we took about 30 seconds to transition the guard to the front. the corps is too good for that poor design choice.

the corps is not back on track with orange flags and sabres in the drum feature. being handled well with the drumline. nice wet sound by the snares.

• Like 1