2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

As soon as Alliance hits the 50, they start their pre-show. I like the start of the show, nice Firebird opening in the tubas.

These new uniforms look great. A take off on the carolina crown uniform one generation back. cream top with mult colored sash woven into the top. fuschia. colorguard uniforms are amazing purple, red and orange bodysuits. moving warm up!

KILLER low note in the tubas on the first official note of the show from Robert W. Smith's Inferno. Drum line sounds like they always do - incredible.

thick and dark scoring on the opening fanfare. tight cords throughout the corps, but especially in the 2nd and 3rd trumpets. Hornline and drumline rocking. WOW!

Remember when Alliance's horn line was holding this corps back? Not anymore. Mellos just changed my life on a unison wail.

Nice opening statement

Love the pre-show/rolling start. More DCA corps should do this as opposed to eight on a hand and a lame chord progression.

You keep saying that. I do not think it means what you think it means. :D

Remember when Alliance's horn line was holding this corps back? Not anymore. Mellos just changed my life on a unison wail.

Mch improved. Guard is holding them back now