Hotels for Annapolis

Just wanted to see if anybody heard if there were going to be any travel packages for hotels in Annapolis like in Rochester. I know its really early but on the limited income, I have to start planning now. Already saving for VIP tickets!

Just wanted to see if anybody heard if there were going to be any travel packages for hotels in Annapolis like in Rochester. I know its really early but on the limited income, I have to start planning now. Already saving for VIP tickets!

Check hotels in Bowie md, not far away and reasonable, Cab Alumni member turned me on to it. :cool:

Hotels in annapolis? lol....parents house all the way! (if im not crashing at the statesmen hotel....)

Since I'm fortunate to live relatively close to Annapolis, my "travel package" will consist of me driving to and from the stadium. :thumbup:

Hang tight. We are firming up the hotels and will have contact information for you soon!

All Drum Corps should contact me directly for Hotel info... This included ALL Corps... A Class, Open Class, Alumni as well as Mini Corps. If you plan to attend Annapolis in 2012 you must follow the system. Email me for detail at allengun@aol.com

Allen Buell

Operations Director

Drum Corps Associates