2012 Buccaneers Staff

3rd&10

Every year Reading announces their staff for the upcoming year right after the Championships. This year, silence so far.

Will their staff members with YEA! affiliations be leaving for Cadets Part Dos or do they return the nucleus of a staff that has won a bunch of titles?

We're still drying off instruments and uniforms and basking in the glow of an incredible weekend in Rochester, which began only 6 days ago....:smile:

Last year, I didn't post the list of our designers and caption heads until October 13 (I just checked the date). We will post a complete list (not piecemeal) when it's ready to go, in such a way that comports with the professional standards we've set for ourselves, complete with biographical information and so forth. That's how we do things. It's not any more complicated than that.

Please do not read any deeper into the fact that a complete roster, along with our plans for 2012, was not posted this week. The wheels are not falling off the bus, and I can assure you that we are assembling a world-class staff and our members once again will be taught by and will perform a program designed by some of the best in the business.

We are very excited about the 2012 season and are busy making plans to be a better organization and a better drum corps than we were in 2011. Stay tuned for details.

We're still drying off instruments and uniforms and basking in the glow of an incredible weekend in Rochester, which began only 6 days ago....:smile:

Last year, I didn't post the list of our designers and caption heads until October 13 (I just checked the date). We will post a complete list (not piecemeal) when it's ready to go, in such a way that comports with the professional standards we've set for ourselves, complete with biographical information and so forth. That's how we do things. It's not any more complicated than that.

Please do not read any deeper into the fact that a complete roster, along with our plans for 2012, was not posted this week. The wheels are not falling off the bus, and I can assure you that we are assembling a world-class staff and our members once again will be taught by and will perform a program designed by some of the best in the business.

We are very excited about the 2012 season and are busy making plans to be a better organization and a better drum corps than we were in 2011. Stay tuned for details.

What he said. :thumbup:

Oh no! not even a week after finals and no next season staff announcement! :shutup:

looks like Bucs are taking the year off...

• Like 1

Tom says it better than anyone else in this business... because I would have never been this nice in response to that question... put away your can of gasoline original poster... lol

Thanks, Adam.

I expected to find a post like this sometime this week or early next. It's been our practice to release the information when all the Is are dotted and all the Ts are crossed and when we can make the announcement with a degree of polish and professionalism, and not before then. So many great things happening in Pretzeltown, and it will be a plesaure to announce it when we're ready to do so.

Tom

• Like 1