Winter Mini-Corps ?

I wanted to test the waters and see which corps would be interested in attending a "Winter" Mini-Corps show in North Alabama? (It is warmer down South!) I can think of a lot of you who are just an interstate trip away.

Think beyond just a Mini Corps show to a full I&E show, similar to what the BHOF sponsors druing the winter months ... contact Anthony Convertito via their website and he'll give you the low down on a proven format for a succesful show ...

:-

For the corps in the South, what do you do in the "off" season? Who would be willing to come participate?

CorpsVets

Alliance

The Thunders (Tampa Bay and Arkansas)

Star United

Music City Legend

Cincinnati Tradition

Carolina Gold

Shenandoah Sound

The Rocketeers (that would be us)

The new Southwind (there is something brewing in Montgomery!)

Other DCA & DCI corps?

Edited by BrassCats

Think beyond just a Mini Corps show to a full I&E show, similar to what the BHOF sponsors druing the winter months ... contact Anthony Convertito via their website and he'll give you the low down on a proven format for a succesful show ...

:-

Hey Andy,

You are so right ! just have a look at the videos of the Boston & Bridgeport BHOF shows on YT. Those shows packed'em in & everybody has a great time too. Very succusful format ,for sure . I know we are looking forward to running the Boston regional for the third year this winter.

All the Best,

Mike D.

Hey Andy,

You are so right ! just have a look at the videos of the Boston & Bridgeport BHOF shows on YT. Those shows packed'em in & everybody has a great time too. Very succusful format ,for sure . I know we are looking forward to running the Boston regional for the third year this winter.

All the Best,

Mike D.

What City are you possibly thinking of for the possible show?

A full I&E Show? Tell me more....

I have had several emails. If it were a full I & E would more be interested?

Just thinking outside the box

I would think if nothing else it might get some of the Atlanta and Nashville Age outs coming out of the wood work for brass ensembles..percussion ensembles and guard stuff. Maybe integrate all of this in with some sort of winter drumline show or winterguard show already in the works.

Just thinking outside the box

I would think if nothing else it might get some of the Atlanta and Nashville Age outs coming out of the wood work for brass ensembles..percussion ensembles and guard stuff. Maybe integrate all of this in with some sort of winter drumline show or winterguard show already in the works.

I was thinking the same thing. There are several WGI events in the area through the winter. I was thinking maybe shoot for the same weekend when it is at the High School and have it next door at the Middle School. Makes for a good audience and might even have some that participate in both events.

• Like 1