Drum Corps based clothing line?

He meant the infrastructure

Which makes more sense?:

"If you have a small business, you didn't build that (business)" :hmmm:

OR

"If you have a small business, you didn't build that (roads and bridges)" :blink:

It is exactly what he meant. Though I don't feel this thread is the place for this, I felt I needed to at least reply to your comment. (In other words, you started it...okay, maybe michsta8 started it lol) :ninja:

• Like 1

Which makes more sense?:

"If you have a small business, you didn't build that (business)" :hmmm:

OR

"If you have a small business, you didn't build that (roads and bridges)" :blink:

It is exactly what he meant. Though I don't feel this thread is the place for this, I felt I needed to at least reply to your comment. (In other words, you started it...okay, maybe michsta8 started it lol) :ninja:

Anyone that actually has seen the speech knows exactly what he meant and referred... those that dont rely on say, things like BRAINS, have something like Fox tell them what to think and perceive. Kudos to you for speaking out... just like poverty, hunger and hate, we need to combat ignorance as well.

Edited by Da_Expert_has_spoken

Anyone that actually has seen the speech knows exactly what he meant and referred... those that dont rely on say, things like BRAINS, have something like Fox tell them what to think and perceive. Kudos to you for speaking out... just like poverty, hunger and hate, we need to combat ignorance as well.

Maybe so...but I would ask you and everyone else to keep things like politics and religion out of DCP. Nothing good can come of it.