Good luck Kidsgrove Scouts

Today is the DCUK Championship in Mansfield, England.

All of us who have made so many friends across the pond wish them all a great day of drum corps.

A special shout out to Kidsgrove Scouts, 2010 DCA International Champions and DCA finalist. I'm told the corps is even better this year. As defending championships of DCUK and DCE, they have developed a fantastic organization. We congratulate them on their success and look forward to seeing them again, In Annapolis, MD at the 2012 DCA World Championships. Good luck in Mansfield today.

Today is the DCUK Championship in Mansfield, England.

All of us who have made so many friends across the pond wish them all a great day of drum corps.

A special shout out to Kidsgrove Scouts, 2010 DCA International Champions and DCA finalist. I'm told the corps is even better this year. As defending championships of DCUK and DCE, they have developed a fantastic organization. We congratulate them on their success and look forward to seeing them again, In Annapolis, MD at the 2012 DCA World Championships. Good luck in Mansfield today.

Let me be the first to echo Tom's sentiments. Bring it on Kidsgrove! See you in Annapolis! :cool:

Open Class

1st - Kidsgrove Scouts - 80.25

2nd - The Company - 79.95

3rd - Black Knights - 77.80

4th - The 6th - 70.25

5th - Poynton Commodores - 65.80

6th - Staffordshire Knights - 64.10

7th - Nexus - 60.50

8th- Spirit of Coventry - 59.95

Cool, Go Kidsgrove!!

Hi all,

Very very close British Finals last night! We took High Colourguard & High Effect captions. Next stop Holland to defend our European Champions Title. Thank you for all the support, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw your show (DCE) and the company's show on the tube. All I can say is you were fantastic, a real DCA style show. Your competition had good piano / synth player(s) but I prefer your approach. No comparison in my book. Shame the judges saw it that way. Well done!

Edited by Santana

:cool:

At the European Championships held last weekend (sep. 24th), The Company won the Premier Class over Kidsgrove by 1.2 points.

http://www.drumcorps...oresrecaps.html

:rock:

Just like DCA, winning isn't everything. They did a great show, the judges just didn't see it that way..... again, well done. Looking forward to seeing you in 2012.