Field Pass: The staffs they are a-changin'

Interviewed in this episode: J.D. Shaw (Santa Clara Vanguard), Don Hill (Phantom Regiment), Andre Feagin (The Academy Drum and Bugle Corps), Lee Beddis (@MadisonScouts), Glen Crosby (Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps), Dean Westman (Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps) and Michael Gaines (The Cavaliers).

Also interviewed in this episode, the one and only Mike Boo. Find out if he's switching teams!

Nice pick on the intro/closing music: Crown's 2009 "The Grass is Always Greener".

Seems like it fits.

• Like 1

Interviewed in this episode: J.D. Shaw (Santa Clara Vanguard), Don Hill (Phantom Regiment), Andre Feagin (The Academy Drum and Bugle Corps), Lee Beddis (@MadisonScouts), Glen Crosby (Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps), Dean Westman (Bluecoats Drum and Bugle Corps) and Michael Gaines (The Cavaliers).

Also interviewed in this episode, the one and only Mike Boo. Find out if he's switching teams!

I don't think Mike would ever switch teams!

Another DCI "official" (Dan Potter) who references the posting on DCP.

Those who suggest DCI and drum corps "officials" (besides Boo, of course) don't pay attention to DCP are losing, one by one, the support for their opinions.

Great Field Pass.

(And Boo, if you DID want to "change sides" where would you go? Drum corps Not International? :tongue: )

• Like 1

Dan, you ******** ***** ********. I told you to reword that, you *****!

• Like 1

Another DCI "official" (Dan Potter) who references the posting on DCP.

Those who suggest DCI and drum corps "officials" (besides Boo, of course) don't pay attention to DCP are losing, one by one, the support for their opinions.

Great Field Pass.

(And Boo, if you DID want to "change sides" where would you go? Drum corps Not International? :tongue: )

I am not switching teams. If anyone in this equation were to switch teams in the DCI-Boo collective, it would be DCI, and then I probably wouldn't find out until I showed up for my first show and found out at the gate that there was a restraining order with my photo on it. But speaking of photos, I trust I have enough photos from the DCI office Christmas party about five years ago that I don't have to worry about job security.

I don't think Mike would ever switch teams!

Never. I wouldn't even know how to start over. And besides, I love you folks too much and I know no one else would put up with me.