Did this not bother anyone else?

I guess Adam Rapa, Joey Pero, Al Chez among many others don't count?

Not to mention Mike Roylance (Principal Tuba, Boston Symphony)

• Like 1

SHHHHHH, don't tell him things like that. Or that there are no less than 20 PR alums in full time professional gigs.

illegal use of logic

• Like 2

In this case maybe "ejection" is more appropriate?? lol

5,10, or 15 yd penalty?

per the Ed Hocules Drum Corps rule book, the penalty as is follows:

jazz run for 16 counts, followed by a diffuclt body sequence of moves at 180 bpm while doing an extended 16th note run passage, followed by holding along chord out that crescendos.

kinda like Crown would do it :devil:

• Like 5

But Jeff you made the "visual demand" easier by adding the body movement segment. I thought since it was a "penalty" it should have higher demand so that would include just marching since we have all been informed that body movement lessens demand.

Oh yeah and that no matter our experience or education we are not qualified to assess in a reasonable and accurate manner.

With Yogi's attitude he wouldn't have lasted long in my hornline or his attitude would have been adjusted quite quickly. Actually with that attitude he would have earned what we always referred to as "4th part" because there weren't any in the room so time to go home.

• Like 3

But Jeff you made the "visual demand" easier by adding the body movement segment. I thought since it was a "penalty" it should have higher demand so that would include just marching since we have all been informed that body movement lessens demand.

Oh yeah and that no matter our experience or education we are not qualified to assess in a reasonable and accurate manner.

With Yogi's attitude he wouldn't have lasted long in my hornline or his attitude would have been adjusted quite quickly. Actually with that attitude he would have earned what we always referred to as "4th part" because there weren't any in the room so time to go home.

it's funny you say that, because i definitely would NOT repeat any of the things if i was a current member. So your theory on me being considered a "4th part" flies right through the #### window.

Second, it seems like you have quite the ego for someone whose corps folded. Don't care why they did, but they still folded.

I also remember saying that dci every so often puts out great players. Out of the thousands of kids that have done this activity, only a handful actually got professional playing jobs. On top of that, dci was most certainly not the reason they were able to achieve those high paying jobs. drum corps can only take you so far as an individual player. I love the guys i marched with and wouldn't trade the experience for the world. But you can't make a living off marching band.

In the grand scheme of things, nobody really cares about the "drum corps" circles. It's a kids activity. In the end, it's just maching band.

• Like 1