Did this not bother anyone else?

You know what gets me about responses such as this? That the acceptance or rejection of an OPINION (by some) depends on someone qualifying their ability to offer an OPINION based on their corps experience. Is there some expected level of experience that is required to reach for an opiono to be accepted? Really? Is there a certain quality of resume' required? Give us a break. It is a persons opinion and, in this instance, is based on observation.

That's pretty much the same technique used by geeks on sports message boards. They see something they don't like and instead of disagreeing with the content of the post, they procede to attack the poster, asking him if he ever played or coached in college or the pro's. Same thing here.

A lot of people can't handle having their opinions and beliefs "challenged." Those individuals with massive ego's that can't tolerate opinions that differ from their own might be wise to stay away from internet message boards.

Personally, the only opinion that I care about is my own. If I see something that disagrees with me, I'll respond with my opinion and move on. Could care less if anybody doesn't like what I have to say.

• Like 2

This was such a loaded question. Maybe not so much a question, but a statement made to look like question to cover the fact that the person asking had already formed an opinion and wrote the question in a way to get the response he wanted. In the simplest of terms....That Crown won best brass because they didn't have a challenging visual program.

I did add my 2 cents to the discussion, but I think in the future I think I will make sure that what I am answering is an actual question.

Reminds of political push polling... something like. "Would you be less likely to vote for a certain candidate if they stole from their church?". Not so much a question, more of a sneaky way to dis someone or something you didn't like yourself.