Cincinnati Tradition - 2012 Staff

Cincinnati Tradition Drum and Bugle Corps would like to announce the 2012 design/instructional team.

Program Coordinator – Dr. Larry Tinnerman

Brass Caption Head – Mr. Joe Fink

Brass Low Brass – Dr. Larry Tinnerman

Visual Caption Head and Designer – Mr. Curtis Shreve

Visual Tech – Ms. Jennifer Clark

Drum Major and Visual Tech – Ms. Cynthia Foltz

Guard Caption Head and Designer – Ms. Andrea Meyer

Guard Designer - Ms. Christie Johnson

Percussion Caption Head – Mr. James Kirby

Front Ensemble Lead Instructor – Mr. Victor Blauser

Brass Arrangements by: Mr. Donny Allen, Mr. Steve Cooley, Mr. Martin Williams

The 2012 Program will consist of an evening with Stan Kenton and included Here's That Rainy Day, Artistry in Rhythm Suite, Send in the Clowns, A Brief Percussion Interlude, Malaga (2012). The corps will have a new look, a new sound and a new attitude for the 2012 season. Membership day and the first camp of the 2012 season will be held November 20, 2011 at Lawrenceburg High School in Lawrenceburg, Indiana from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Perspective members are invited to visit the corps site at http://cincinnatitradition.org. Once they register as perspective members, they will be granted access and will be able to download brass parts and listen to actual MIDI recording of the music. Tradition is looking for a few more talented musicians and guard members for the 2012 season. DARE FOR GREATNESS, DARE TO BE TRADITION.

Edited by Dr. Larry Tinnerman
  • Like 1

Getcha some.

:)

Since Donny is on staff, :shutup: I must say this with a minimum amount of vibrato. Tradition is a great bunch of people I had the pleasure of having breakfast with in RaChaCha. Stan Kenton is one of my all time favorite artist. I am looking forward to seeing y'all on the 50 in Annapolis. :thumbup:

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

Just to clarify... DA is not on our staff proper, we are just using one of his charts.

Since Donny is on staff, :shutup: I must say this with a minimum amount of vibrato. Tradition is a great bunch of people I had the please of having breakfast with in RaChaCha. Stan Kenton is one of my all time favorite artist. I am looking forward to seeing y'all on the 50 in Annapolis. :thumbup:

Any association with DA direct or indirect is an absolute mega plus. :worthy:

Maybe you should John Harner come down and play his solo from clowns. He lives in Cedarville, OH

Maybe you should John Harner come down and play his solo from clowns. He lives in Cedarville, OH

Funny you should mention Cedarville! We spoke with a family from Cedarville yesterday at the Lebanon Marching Band Invitational. Mom teaches at Cedarville University where the son is studying, but the University does not have a marching program. Several fine institutions in our area like that: Xavier University, Northern Kentucky University, Thomas More College.

Robert Kirby