Can You Relate This to Drum Corps?

Each off season presents a real conundrum for show designers to incorporate an effective musical and visual show theme on a football field for a show less than 15 minutes long.

next word... " ostentatious "

The "bando" drummers at the percussion company booths at DCI Finals, often act quite ostentatious when trying to play cool licks on the pads and drums!!! (but they are not really impressing anyone) :thumbup:

The new word: DULLARD

Edited by ibexpercussion

The "bando" drummers at the percussion company booths at DCI Finals, often act quite ostentatious when trying to play cool licks on the pads and drums!!! (but they are not really impressing anyone) :thumbup:

The new word: DULLARD

Anyone that would boo a Drum Corps is a dullard.

next word.... "mendacity"

When their favorite corps doesn't place well, many of my students claimed that the judges are just a bunch dullards.

New Word: tuxedo

I know a Corps that played " Tuxedo Junction ".

next word.. " tumbledown "

The Cascades found themselves in a pickle this summer when their equipment trailer got totaled.

Next word: card

Edited by rootofthechord

The Cascades found themselves in a pickle this summer when their equipment trailer got totaled.

Next word: card

Once used a playing card taped to the snare side head to keep the snares from sounding too raspy. (Then got the band director to pony up some money for new drums the next week)

New word: ELEMENT

Edited by ibexpercussion

Once used a playing card taped to the snare side head to keep the snares from sounding too raspy. (Then got the band director to pony up some money for new drums the next week)

New word: ELEMENT

Spirit of Atlanta had a talented corps in 1988, but they were somewhat out of their element playing Petrouchka.

New word: EQUIVOCAL

Spirit of Atlanta had a talented corps in 1988, but they were somewhat out of their element playing Petrouchka.

New word: EQUIVOCAL

The Blue Devils 2010 show was quite equivocal in its interpretation and intent of theme.

New word: XANTHIPPE

My Mother is quite the Xanthippe because she knows I want to march until I age out (2 more years), and she fears it will "hold me back."

New Word: sleekit

Edited by Barifonium