The Sun Devils Announce 2012 Open House

*****OFFICIAL SUN DEVILS DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS PRESS RELEASE******

October 24, 2011

After one season off, the Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps plan to return the field is now in full swing. I am proud to announce our Open House on December 3rd, 2011 at FrostProof High School in FrostProof, FL! Open House will be held from 10am - 4pm. Feel free to bring your mouth piece, sticks, mallets, and guard gear. Come be a part of the Sun Devils resurgence!

One item of note is that the corps is NOT moving to Gainseville, FL. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to redirect our efforts from Gainesville to other Florida locales. Fortunately we were offered an opportunity to host the corps at FrostProof High School. After touring the facilities last Friday, we are quite excited about getting the 2012 season underway.

Make sure to follow the corps on Twitter and friend us on Facebook. We will be announcing staff and the 2012 show in the upcoming weeks.

Looking forward to December 3!

More to follow...

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps

• Like 1

:ph34r:

Thanks for the update JJ - glad to hear you're back.. :thumbup:

Onward and upward !!!

Pat

• Like 1

so JJ

If I'm not mistaken, that's only 25 miles or so south of Disney World... seems pretty centrally located to me... best of luck with it...

• Like 1

That's great news JJ. I was just recently thinking about calling you to see what was going on for this year, and now I know! I'm definitely going to be there can't wait to catch up. Here's to SD making a comeback! :guinesssmilie::devil:

If you need any help or anything give me a call.

Edited by JoshKegley
  • Like 1

Sun Devils Inc. will be holding the annual Board of Directors meeting on this Sat. Oct 29th 12 noon at Frostproof High School.

This will be to hold elections and work on a plan and budget for 2012.

All SD members past and present are welcome and anyone interested in joining the corps as a volunteer or as a Board member can attend. message me for more info or directions

• Like 1

Let the laps begin!

Let the laps begin!

Haha, classic. :) gosh I never thought I'd miss those laps!

Haha, classic. :) gosh I never thought I'd miss those laps!

We miss Ya'll last year! Welcome back!