Chase Community Giving

BD9

How much did Phantom Regiment and Cadets each win last year?

Phantom won 2 years ago (first year of Chase Community Giving???) and received $25,000.

Can't run again....at least until they run out of groups that need the help from Chase.

Cadets (YEA) did even better last year finishing in the top 5, I believe, with a 'winning' of between $200,000 and $300,000.

Not sure if I heard what the exact amount was received, but YEA did a good job of getting votes!

Edited by rkfdPRphan

How much did Phantom Regiment and Cadets each win last year?

Cadets/YEA won $200,000

I could have called or texted you but I thought others would be interested.

• Like 1

The best thing about this Chase Community Giving in my opinion. There are many people who love drum corps, who have participated in drum corps, who want to help drum corps, BUT, don't have a lot of money to spare.

Chase Community Giving.

You can go to your library and get a Facebook account for FREE.

You can search for Chase Community Giving and download their app for FREE.

You can Like the Chase Community Giving program for FREE and that gives you votes for up to 10 drum corps. Please use all 10!

You can vote for FREE.

If any of the drum corps competing for in the Chase Community Giving program reach the Top 100 charities as of 11/22/2011 when voting closes, they will win at least $25,000 and could win as much as $250,000!

Please go to that Facebook thingy and download that Chase Community Giving app thingy and like Chase Community Giving and vote for 10 drum corps today.

Does someone have a complete list of those in the competition...both DCI World/Open and DCA corps?

• Like 2

Cadets/YEA won $200,000

I could have called or texted you but I thought others would be interested.

Oh My Jebus...just WOW I had no idea that Cadets got that much i thought it was around 25k or something.

Edited by Zeke

Crossmen Productions are in the top. I'm voting for them. It's their turn to win this thing.

• Like 2

The Parent Boosters for the Colts and Colt Cadets are in the running as well! They also support a summer band program for beginners, and several music ensembles at Prescott Elementary (Arts Charter School) including a choir and a steel drum ensemble:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/421057445-drum-corps-parents-boosters-club?src=vote_share&ref=nf

Thanks for your votes :)

Please remember that this is a drum corps community and that ALL corps could use your support, not just your home corps and not just world class corps!

Here is the article that DCI published for all of the DCI corps (for DCA corps just skim this thread :) )

linky

Chase is giving away HUGE grants and several drum corps are in the running. This could be a real game-changer for any one of them. The Academy has been in the number one spot by a slim margin all week; Crossmen and others are in the top 100. Others are hovering just outside the top 100 and need just a few votes to put them into the money. No matter who you vote for, don't let your ten votes go unused when you have an opportunity to do so much good for our activity. Don't have a FaceBook account? Open one! Right now! It's so easy and it costs you nothing. If they closed the voting right now, every person who voted for The Academy would have earned them a donation of $115 at no cost to themselves. That's a lot of good for very little effort on your part. The power of giving is in your hands. Vote here. Vote now.

• Like 2

So for all the people who complain about The Academy and that they need to do a full tour here's your shot to do something about it. There's roughly 20k members on this site. I know not all of them visit, but I'm sure a vast majority do. So rather than complaining about The Academy and that they aren't being fair to all the other corps why don't you go and vote for them to help them on their full tour this year. You don't even have to spend a single penny!! You have 10 votes, so vote for The Academy and then all of the other drum corps that are listed as well.

• Like 2