Warren Barnett

Warren Barnett has died.

I do not know details. Warren was an important part of CADRE, bringing a new dimension to our bass drum section. I know he has a long history with corps, but I din't know all of it and I'm sure others will fill in details.

He just built a new rack with an impressive display of bass drums, I think there were 15 of them on the rack.

I'm sorry I can't give more info, check his facebook page there might be details there later on.

Regards,

John

We had a lot of great time marching in Crusaders Bass Line '94-'96. I will admit, for me, '95 was the best Bass Line I EVER marched with. That includes my 7 years in DCI and my 5 years in DCA. We had wonderful group that got along and gelled on the field. Those were some of the best times of my life. I'm glad you were a part of them. Love ya brother. Till we meet again.

Really? Warren? Great guy... wow

Wow...such a loss for words. I always enjoyed my convo's with Warren at crusaders...such an amazing man. RIP Warren...you will be missed.

I didn't know Warren but as a brother in drumming, my sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

I didn't know Warren but as a brother in drumming, my sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Scott you would know if you seen him he has been around DCA for decades

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=714196082

Edited by ripper

His nickname with Royalaires was War Beast, but he was a gentle giant. I'll miss his hugs and sense of humor. What a loss.