Some Facts about the most popular thread on DCP

I'm not in any of them.......probably better that way.

Yeah, but your comments have been picturesque. :tongue:

I have been saying that yonnenana's thread is the single most complete pictorial history of Drum Corps as we know it ever compiled. :inlove:

No where else will you be able to find the depth found within those now two thousand plus pages. It is virtually (now!) impossible to view everything therein in one sitting or even one day. I am proud to be a contributor and even more proud to have been around when Mr. Quip, Tommy Tymp :thumbup: wrote:

(as the 109991th post on page 1100)

ETA: 1100 PAGES, Y'ALL. 1100 Mickie-Fickin' pages. The Best. Thread. Ever.

The comments are sometimes better than the pics and the insight shown by some of the writers is as entertaining as it gets.

Keith Hall, Apoch003, Lindap, Jocko the Wonder Llama, DPEmerald, Lancer Legend, Lancerlady, A27Lancer, (lotta 27 here) randomnoise, Malibu, the very venerable MikeD and so many others whose names I can't remember (these were all off the top of my head) have kept me laughing and remembering all these years. :exclamation:

Now as I've said before ... now I'll shut up.

• 1 year later...

1. 761.68 views per day on average.

2. 8.18 replies per day on average.

3. Originated 2/11/2005

4. Anticipated to crest the 2 million view mark on 4/20/2012

5. Currently consists of 2,020 pages

6. If we assume one new photo per page, over 2,000 historical drum corps photos, probably more

7. This thread has never fallen off the first page of the Historical Junior Corps Discussion Forum since first posted (according to OP)

Please add yours

Hi baja. Do you have more photos? If you do, post them :wink: I have a few too ... fwiw i'm no good at trivial pursuit; big eyeore sigh; oh my

I don't see it on the first page anymore :( I have many more to post, but it's too much work to go thru all the pages and see if they are not already there. I guess the best way to prevent that is to post personal photos taken versus photos clipped from long gone magazines and newspapers.

I don't see it on the first page anymore :( I have many more to post, but it's too much work to go thru all the pages and see if they are not already there. I guess the best way to prevent that is to post personal photos taken versus photos clipped from long gone magazines and newspapers.

Post 'em all ... we'll consider it a refresher course!

:-)