The Sleeper

En929

Pioneer is the sleeper. Or should I say, is a sleeper. :rolleyes::tongue::thumbup:

You make a rude, unkind remark, dismissively disrespecting a team of 80 or 100 hard-working kids, and then pat yourself on the back with a smiling thumbs up? Do you really think you're being funny? Do you really think anyone else might find this amusing? Sorry, friend; a big thumbs down to you on this one.

Fred O.

• Like 2

Pioneer is the sleeper. Or should I say, is a sleeper. :rolleyes::tongue::thumbup:

That was hitting below the belt. :thumbdown:

Oh, honestly folks. Cool your jets. If someone made humor like that about a top Division I corps; I don't think there would be this much chatter.

And we should cool our jets, why - because you say so? Face it: you made a tacky remark, trolling for a CHEAP LAUGH by belittling someone, and you got shelled for it. No trying to sidestep your gaffe with that "oh honestly folks" stuff, hoping to turn it around and make it seem like you're just a fun-loving guy and we're a bunch of humorless old curmudgeons. Double thumbs down for the attempted play-off. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Fred O.

• Like 3

Oh, honestly folks. Cool your jets. If someone made humor like that about a top Division I corps; I don't think there would be this much chatter.

Yes, all the people who've called BD boring over the past few years have been given a free pass. For example.

Edited by Rifuarian
  • Like 1

Yes, all the people who've called BD boring over the past few years have been given a free pass. For example.

Most people would say that "BD is boring" because of certain musical and visual styles that many don't agree with. From your post, I got the impression that you wanted to slam on Pioneer because of their position in world class, which is a whole different reason than for someone hating on BD. Not cool.

Are you implying that kids who bust ### all summer belong to a boring organization? Many kids join Pioneer because of their world class tour schedule which is often more busy than open class. Not to mention that Pioneer won several Div II/III competitions back in the day...