Madison Scouts 2012

I'm with you Jerry. Things are going well with the corps . Let us just enjoy it ! :thumbup:

Exactly!

• Like 1

Nice job men!

Awesome Madison!!!

I see the Scouts edged out Phantom in drums last night! way to go!

• Like 1

Agreed. I watched them on some vids and they really can play. I can't wait to see them live in Minneapolis tomorrow! :thumbup:

Oh my gosh, alot of rage on these threads after a great weekend of Drum and Bugle Corps!

There are some really great shows out there and you all just happen to be one of them. I watched all the Corps... Cavies are night and day from just a few weeks ago, Blue Stars, night and day. Cadets, Bluecoats, SCV, Devils, Boston, Phantom, CROWN... they are all on fire, I could go on and on. The crowd loved the show, the alums, staff, and members are really into the whole show and that is what it is all about.

9th place, yep I was ######... for like a second. No one wants to win more than me let me tell you, but we can't control that. I had some nice chats after the show with some of the members and they are pumped to get to the next set of fans, went and hung out with new and old Alums, the staff, board members, and fans after the show and all I saw were smiles. We as a group can't control the scores, same as it ever was. The one thing you all can control is the crowd and you all are doing a mighty fine job of it, IMO!

Keep up the good work, everyone loved the show were I was, nobody was sitting at the end of the show, you all should be proud... I know I am! Keep pushing and go for the things you can control... the crowd.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

• Like 3

GREAT SHOW, Madison Scouts! This is a show that really connects with its audience. What more can a drum corps fan ask for? It is also a show that is fun to watch numerous times. I will only get to watch it live once so I greatly appreciate the DCI Fan Network. Keep up the great work, Scouts!

scores, smores........whatever.

Looks like a bunch of butts up off seats to me....

• Like 1