Registered corps for season 17

Galen

Here is the list of corps that are currently registered for season 17. Please double-check to make sure that all of your registration information is complete before the start of the season, as there will be the usual 0.25 point penalty assessed to corps who do not have all their info in on time.

Quilt Cadets

Crimson Lancers

Crimson Lancer Cadets

Roselle Park Conquistadors

Texas Zephyrs

Star of Forida

Velocity

Star of Hawaii

Cross

Wysteria

Crimson Lions

Oostburg Barnburners

Mysteria

Eeyclypse

Plata Brass

26th Regiment

Tampa Bay Storm

Confederate Regiment

Cryptic Paradox

Staffordshire Regiment

The Knights

Les Blanc Chevaliers

Cape Cod Regiment

Chicago Sound

Chicago Enforcers

Hometown Jocks

Fleur de Lis

Avengers

Hurricanes

Los Tiburones

Black and Gold Regiment

Potomac River Knights

Polaris Regiment

Oregon Marauders

The Screws

The Stud Bolts

The Bolts

The Iron Knights

Xothyme

Fortissimo Regiment

The Old School

The Analog Corps

Alamo Scouts

Sinfonians

Minnesota Aurora

Feenicks

INT

Cincinnati Light Brigade

Blades of Blue

Star of Jupiter

Quiksilver

Mercury

Hg

Elite Brigade

Riverside Elite

Inland Empire Elite

Ohio Valley Thunder

Storm Troopers

Freedom Spears

Xpress

Central New York DBC

Lake Ontario Crusaders

Symphonic Sounds

Nastalgia Vanguard (Need Tour, Captions)

Red Storm (Need Tour, Captions)

Crimson Kings (Need Tour, Captions)

Nastalgia (Need Tour, Captions)

Chroma Key (Need Tour, Captions)

Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble (Need Tour, Captions)

Black Knights (Need Tour, Captions)

Silver Regiment (Need Tour, Captions)

Additionally, the following newly-registered directors have completed the initial registration and have been verified in the database, but have yet to post any corps info:

Buranri

ALACK

Splooie99

leaibbs

Hogsop3

CrownPhan

jaysc

eyoung21

KyleS2014

Please post your corps information in the thread linked to below if you are still interested in participating this season:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/149583-season-17-registration-to-open-today/

The season won't technically "start" until 11:59:59 PM tomorrow- that's when the first set of scores is scheduled to report and be published, so directors still have some time to get their scores in.

That said- don't dilly-dally! It'd be great to have 68 corps competing this season instead of just 28. Plus, a quarter-point penalty may not seem all that significant, but last year it kept one world-class corps out of finals.

Whoops, I didn't realize I had neglected to fill out the tour for the Analog Corps. It's done now, so all three of my corps should be good!thumbup.gif

The "scores" for the first event on Friday, 1/13 will post to my computer at 11:59:59 PM on Friday, 1/13. Normally, they would post at 11:59:59 PM tonight, but that would essentially mean that an event that's scheduled to take place on Friday would actually be "taking place" on Thursday instead, hence the change for this season. So the deadline for getting captions entered for the tomorrow's shows is Friday, anytime prior to 11:59:59 PM.

Odd - I have email from 12/10 confirming caption selections... no problem, I can simply reselect. Thanks for the list Galen, I would have mistakenly thought I was all set! :lookaround:

edit: The Caption Selection Editor does have my selections listed for both Crimson Lions and Oostburg. Is there something I'm missing/not doing right?

Edited by JonW

Odd - I have email from 12/10 confirming caption selections... no problem, I can simply reselect. Thanks for the list Galen, I would have mistakenly thought I was all set! :lookaround:

edit: The Caption Selection Editor does have my selections listed for both Crimson Lions and Oostburg. Is there something I'm missing/not doing right?

Just found your selections, sorry for the false alarm.

• Like 1