Broken Arrow - where would they place at DCI?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Where would BA Place at the 2011 DCI Championships

• 10th
    • 11th
    • 12th
    • 13th
    • 14th
    • 15th
    • 16th
    • 17th
    • 18th
    • 19th
    • 20th
    • 21st
    • 22nd
    • 23nd
    • 24th
    • 25th

Excuse me? How am I a troll for posting this kind of a thread? Geeez people get a grip. It's just a discussion. Why the flames and rudeness?

There was no flaming element to my post. You only said so yourself. I thought that honesty was admirable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

This is what you said you did. You posted a BOA/DCI comparison (which you can tell from responses, many consider irrelevant) in an attempt to elicit positive responses for Broken Arrow.

Edited by mingusmonk

There was no flaming element to my post. You only said so yourself. I thought that honesty was admirable.

http://en.wikipedia....Troll_(Internet)

This is what you said you did. You posted a BOA/DCI comparison (which you can tell from responses, many consider irrelevant) in an attempt to elicit positive responses for Broken Arrow.

No, that's NOT what I did. In fact, I quite clearly stated that my intent was NOT to elicit positive responses for Broken Arrow. I asked for opinions (negative, positive or otherwise). This thread was designed to be unbiased and objective. I even said on the first page that I was not "fishing" for any praise (I don't even have an affilation with the band) and even encouraged people not to "sugar coat".

Be reasonable, please.

And as far as... "with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response".

No, that was in no way my "intent". As a matter of fact, I'm actually quite shocked that this thread has created so much "emotion". I figured at the end of the day, most would consider it not a big deal. It's just a comparison poll. Nothing to get worked up emotionally about (nor is it anything I thought would generate that kind of reaction).

Edited by bmjfelts1988

I feel like this persons from BA. No matter what anyone says they argue against it. The OP has like 50 posts in this topic alone.

I've said it a million times at least. I am not. I've never even lived within a thousand miles of Oklahoma. AND, I've been quite vocal about the fact that I compare them to the bottom of the pack just like most do. You are grossly misintepreting my whole intent here. Mods....PLEASE close this thread!

And "argued against" what? I argued against the ridiculous person who put them as high as 10th!

Edited by bmjfelts1988