Reading Buccaneers 2012

It's all good...no worries.

Photo of them from their FB page... looks like they still have good numbers.

Its not just the Bucs that are quiet. Empire and MBI have not said/shown much of anything either. Gotta love the winter/spring time! :ph34r:

Edited by skeptic

Its not just the Bucs that are quiet. Empire and MBI have not said/shown much of anything either. Gotta love the winter/spring time! :ph34r:

MBI may or may not have their first public performance today at the combined Minnesota Brass Indoor Drumline/Guard show... :ph34r:

Edited by highpitch_83

I like this A LOT! Great to have you on board Steve! :thumbup::thumbup:

As to the original post, I know I am an "insider", but I think the Bucs had an excellent Winter and we kicked off Spring Training with a great first drill camp on March 3rd & 4th, with more to come on March 18th. The Designers are working together very well to put together a seamless program that DCA audiences are going to love. The Membership has had exceptional attendance in all sections at every camp and has been working hard to make the show concept into a reality. The corps has done a great job setting itself up for success as we head to the "Great Outdoors". :cool:

Have no fear.

We are the Buccaneers.

so, what are ya tryin' to say Dan?????????????????

just a tickle from an old man :w00t: