Fusion Declares Open!

What Jim and Jeff said- steady improvements and reasonable goals, hard work, good management, and quality instruction/show design can lead to great things over time. Everyone laughed at Westshore in 1974- but the corps nearly pulled off a championship 8 years later. Always liked what I saw out of FC- keep doing the thing you do. Looking forward to seeing you this season!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the encouragement guys!!! We're excited :).

See you all on the 50

• Like 1

Congrats to Holley and all... you definitely have the foundation of a dynasty...

Anyone looking to march in a class corps run by class people - Fusion is an excellent opportunity.

That means a lot tom. Thank you <3

Congrats to you guys!!! I wish we would be there on the 50 with you!!!

Open Class just got stronger.

Congrats, Fusion Core!!!

Edited by Fran Haring

Congrats on your move into open! This is a great model for others to follow on how to do things. Set small goals and build upon them. Looking forward to seeing you this season!

Congrats on your move into open! This is a great model for others to follow on how to do things. Set small goals and build upon them. Looking forward to seeing you this season!

We appreciate everyone's congrats and look forward to putting this show on the field. Of course, our goal for this year is total world domination on the field...I guess that fits the concept of a "small goal", right? :thumbup:

Come check us out this year...we guarantee it will be a "Hit"!

We appreciate everyone's congrats and look forward to putting this show on the field. Of course, our goal for this year is total world domination on the field...I guess that fits the concept of a "small goal", right? :thumbup:

Come check us out this year...we guarantee it will be a "Hit"!

Nothing wrong with total world domination as a small goal. This is a relatively small planet :-P>> Looking forward to hearing you guys this year!