Sun Devils News!

We will have a recruitment table at FFCC Championships (Florida Federation of Colorguards Circuit) this Saturday in Daytona Beach. If you are in Daytona Beach this weekend, stop by our table and enjoy the indoor guard and percussion show too!

The Ocean Center

101 North Atlantic Avenue

Daytona Beach FL 32118

http://oceancenter.com/

AND

We have open positions in the horn line, color guard, and pit that still need to be filled. The drum line is nearly full.

Which means that the Sun Devils are having another OPEN HOUSE!!!!!!

With the majority of our membership coming from Orlando, the management decided...

SUN DEVILS COME TO ORLANDO!!!

OPEN HOUSE / REHEARSAL WEEKEND

APRIL 14-15

Saturday – 10:00am – 8:00pm

Sunday – 9:00am – 5:00pm

*Location information soon to follow

If are still thinking about doing drum corps this summer - HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

See you Saturday in Daytona!

• Like 3

See you guys Saturday at FFCC!

• Like 3

Seriously??? someone gave me AND jj negative comments on this thread?

• Like 2

WHAT???

• Like 1

Hard to believe anyone would give JJ, Neg. marks. He is one of the finest people I have met in Drum Corps. Never heard him say a bad thing about anyone(or Corps).

• Like 3

Geez Louise!

We met several TBT folks in Daytona this weekend. They were nice enough to come to the SD table and introduce themselves. Plus I got to yak at Dave Hobbs for a while. TBT...classy folks there.

The table at FFCC was a lot of fun! We got to meet MANY new people and reconnected with some of our vets. It looks like, right now, the move to Orlando is the right move for the corps. We will still have some camps at Webber International University over the course of the summer. The location and amenities are too good to pass up.

On a personal note - THANK YOU for the personal votes of confidence. It is people like you that keep me inspired to continue to do this thing we call drum and bugle corps :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hey Eric, I forgot to mention that your mother came by the table too! She had only nice things to say about you! LOL!

Really?

She was at the home show next door (my sister was actually the person in charge of that event).

I wanted to stop by the table, but there were a bunch of kids talking with y'all at the time and I didn't want to interrupt!

Geez Louise!

We met several TBT folks in Daytona this weekend. They were nice enough to come to the SD table and introduce themselves. Plus I got to yak at Dave Hobbs for a while. TBT...classy folks there.

The table at FFCC was a lot of fun! We got to meet MANY new people and reconnected with some of our vets. It looks like, right now, the move to Orlando is the right move for the corps. We will still have some camps at Webber International University over the course of the summer. The location and amenities are too good to pass up.

On a personal note - THANK YOU for the personal votes of confidence. It is people like you that keep me inspired to continue to do this thing we call drum and bugle corps :thumbup:

No one would say anything bad about JJ... besides, ya' gotta be nice to those Marion Catholic Alumni even if Chicago is a million miles from Florida

JJ is a TRUE gentleman! One of the nicest guys I have met in drum corps...EVER! Miss chatting with you friend!