Our Drum Corps' Family

Not sure this is appropriate but I need to thank the entire Drum Corps' community for the outpouring of concern and prayers for my wife Patricia (a.k.a. "WMOM" official videographer of the Erie Thunderbirds and Drum Corps' fanatic). Without going into specifics suffice to say, given her current situation, is improving. Prayer is a very powerfull thing. No....I'm not a religeous fanatic....not even a particularly good practicing Catholic. But....something good is happening here and just want to toss out a simple "Thank You".

• Like 3

Great to hear something good happening for a change.

Here’s hoping for continued improvement for your wife Patricia.

Let the prayers and whatever it takes keep working.

Glenn

Many thanks Glenn. She continues to improve albeit slow but, improvement non the less.

Good thoughts and prayers coming to both of you, hope the improvement cotinues....

Good thoughts and prayers coming to both of you, hope the improvement cotinues....

Many thanks Jim and again to Glenn. Had a really nice email from Fran Herring too. Never thought I would be in this situation but more than ever I can really appeciate what you went through and probably continue to go through.

Patty continues to improve even through a miriade of what I call a sequence of mis-diagnosis' ranging from pnemonia, to pulmonary hipertennsion, to heart problems, to dyalisis, to being a candidate and sent to Pittsburgh for a liver transplant. Sorry if I go on an on. There's more but, thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers.

good to hear the good newsw Gene........continued good things

Guido

Sorry if I go on an on.

Sometimes going on and on helps release the stress.... no problems. Been there and vented that....

Sometimes going on and on helps release the stress.... no problems. Been there and vented that....

Understand more than ever now. Many thanks.