Bluecoats 2012

Just got the announcement. Not supposed to say anything until tomorrow night. But I have to say..........if this show is what I think it is going to be about, wow, I am excited already!!!

:)

• Like 3

Alumni...they just sent out the email last night. Didn't say what they were playing, but the poster gave it away :) Looks like it will probably be a popular show this year!

The music they are playing is amazing. I can't wait for the announcement today and see the reactions!

Man! I can't take not knowing! I remember playing possible show material at one of the auditions. That was like masquerade but, I have no clue on what it could be

I thought they already announced it was masquerade? I thought I saw the show logo already a couple of weeks ago?? was that something else?

the picture with the mask was a clue. and no the show title is not Masquerade.

And for the alumni guy who didn't get the info - you needed to have registered at the I AM A BLUECOAT site in order to have been on the alumni contact list they sent the sneak preview out to.

And for the alumni guy who didn't get the info - you needed to have registered at the I AM A BLUECOAT site in order to have been on the alumni contact list they sent the sneak preview out to.

no fair...I registered and didn't get an email! :thumbdown:

The poster gave it away for me...just do some googling and you will figure it out. :)