Villa Creative's Youth Performing Arts Society Presents...!

Villa Creative's Youth Performing Arts Society is ecstatic to sponsor and introduce to you SouthFlorida's 3 newest Drum & Bugle Corps. Founded by Blue Devil alum and sailing enthusiast, Aaron Watson, he is making his directorial debut in this,the action packed Season XVIII of DCP-I. Hailing from the burning heat of Orlando, FL, we introduce to you Florida's 3 hottest baby-catching, ear-splitting Drum Corps!

ON THE FIELD…

Blue Heat: "Harry Potter Goes To Cuba!"(World Class).

Doing what they do best, the sizzling brass of Orlando's Blue Heat introduce all the beauty,wonder and magic that is the Harry Potter franchise… if Harry Potter had beendone by the kings of Latin music. Arturo Sanduval meets John Williams andothers in this, a truly armhair-raising experience. Never since Rocky IV hassuch an emotionally charged production been attempted! This one is not for the faint of heart!

Harry Potter Goes To Cuba!

Selections include: Hedwig's Theme By Castro, The Weasleys Stomp…On Communism, Dumbledore's Revolutionary Army, Dementor Schmementor, and MORE!!! This one is not to be missed!

Magic of Kissimmee: "Phantom Of TheCaribbean" (Open Class).

Mixing two of thegreatest musical genius's in a century, Phantomof the Caribbean spins zimmerman Klaus Badelt's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise directly into Andrew LloydWebber's Broadway blockbuster Phantom of the Opera! This montage of action, fighting and opera on the high seas willhaving you screaming for more and throwing babies from all conceivable directions!

Blue Heat Cadets: "Hatfields & McCoys – The Music of John Debney" (A Class).

The most bloodyand notable family feud in all of American History is depicted here by the enthralling tension and release or Mr John Debney. Yes, the man who brought youTapestry of Dreams turn his art tothe post civil war banjo twang of Appalachia in this vicious cycle of revenge and heartbreak. Ladies, bring your handkerchiefs.

See you at retreat! DCP-I Season XVIII!

Edited by socmus2000
  • Like 1

Wooo, I gotta see these! :thumbup:

Thank for the support guys! I appreciate it!

Being from WV, I obviously dig the "Hatfields & McCoys" show! :thumbup:

Welcome, and best of luck!

Your neighbors The SunArts Org, based right up the road in Winter Park, are extremely happy to welcome you to DCPI!

I love how many corps we have down here in south florida.

Edited by socmus2000

As do I. Welcome! :smile: