Amazing Couple Steps Up

How much is two whole days in drum corps?

I don't know exact numbers, but if you figure only the ~900 meals (150 kids x 3 meals/day x 2 days) plus fuel to get from AZ to NM for the rolling fleet (buses, equipment truck, food truck, etc) it's probably a decent number. I am sure that there are other expenses involved, too.

I don't know exact numbers, but if you figure only the ~900 meals (150 kids x 3 meals/day x 2 days) plus fuel to get from AZ to NM for the rolling fleet (buses, equipment truck, food truck, etc) it's probably a decent number. I am sure that there are other expenses involved, too.

I figured as much. Wow, what an amazing story!

• Like 1

According to The Academy director's announcement at the show, it cost them $7000 a day. He thanked the couple for their $14,000 donation! Yep! 14,000.

• Like 5

Don't forget the meals for the staff and volunteers! They have to eat too!

A wonderful move by some obvious huge fans of drum corps! :thumbup:

could be a great tax right off

Whether it is or not, it's still something they don't have to do. We should be grateful for those who step in to help out corps and corps members without looking for possible other motives. If someone picked me up when I slip on a wet floor, I'm not going to ask them if they're doing so because security cameras might be on and their gesture might earn them some kudos on YouTube.

Sometimes, we can be a tough group to please.

• Like 1