Clovis Champagne Bar

I don't care whether they made finals or not, I LOVED last years show so much! In fact, a lot of my favorite shows the past couple of seasons have been from the semifinalist echelon. If they make finals with a show like last seasons, I'd be happy

this it truth. last year's semifinalists were unbelievable.

• Like 2

Eat em' up BOSTON!!!!

Good first show score for Boston... interesting season shaping up.

Good first show score for Boston... interesting season shaping up.

yes indeed! :smile:

BAC's repertoire>>>>>>>

I don't care whether they made finals or not, I LOVED last years show so much! In fact, a lot of my favorite shows the past couple of seasons have been from the semifinalist echelon. If they make finals with a show like last seasons, I'd be happy

i hope this is the Year, they sure do sound good!!!

I may be crazy in saying so, so early, but Blue Devils are probably going to be my favorite show by season's end...

• Like 4

I may be crazy in saying so, so early, but Blue Devils are probably going to be my favorite show by season's end...

it's a real good show! I didn't like 08,09 and 11 but I loved 10.

This show has abstract elements kind of like 10 but is more accessible. It plays longer melodies and has a great ballad.

They haven't finished the closer yet I think, so watch their score jump tomorrow.

I know you can't compare different days of shows with each other but with the spread that Phantom has had over SCV, could we see Phantom top BD? I'm even more excited to see the Stanford broadcast tomorrow

Phantom is always a threat, especially early. Makes the summer more fun. And besides, I get to see them tomorrow night!

it's a real good show! I didn't like 08,09 and 11 but I loved 10.

This show has abstract elements kind of like 10 but is more accessible. It plays longer melodies and has a great ballad.

They haven't finished the closer yet I think, so watch their score jump tomorrow.

i liked but didnt love 08 as much as phantom. really loved 09 and 10. last year's show grew on me like crazy though. but i agree this is the randomness of 10 matched with the beautiful sounds of 09 imo. the crown crew may have something to say about this being a repeat of 09 though...

• Like 1