Mixing it up this year

I will tell you this, this year has the makings for a great top 8 and the rumblings within. Having seen theater night and closley following the shows for this year, I will say its crown and phantom who stand on gold this year. I enjoy all show themes and my all time favorite show was star 1991. what the cadets did last year was so innovative it blew my mind how they pulled off that down right hellatiously difficult show.

Unless they put more wow moments in the show this year they will be lucky to finish 4th, sorry. Boston and madison will be mixing it with a surprise spirit for 6-8, and bluecoat, devils and cadets 3-5. I wish it wasnt my feeling but scv and cavies will slide out of top 8 this year and my gut says crown to win it. yes time will tell but this year is already juicy and the top line drum corps in the world will surly delight all our apetites this year for sure.....and here we go.

And down the stretch ...they...come.....

Have fun all

• Like 7

WOW!!!! All this from just a few VERY EARLY shows?

Can you pick the lottery numbers for me?

*note to self... revisit this thread at the end of the season.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 3

A lot of bold statements prior to the first regional! :)

I think he/she is just stating/sharing their opinion to get some discussion going. Isn't that why we are all here on DCP? Why be so critical? Just share your thoughts and have some fun! My votes are:

Phantom

Crown

Cadets

BD

• Like 3

I think he/she is just stating/sharing their opinion to get some discussion going. Isn't that why we are all here on DCP? Why be so critical? Just share your thoughts and have some fun! My votes are:

Phantom

Crown

Cadets

BD

He, thank you.

Competition is great though! whether its drum corps or anything else, if we have a pulse it makes us walk run and fly faster.....march play drum and spin faster as well, there are judges but our votes count just as much. right, why else would we go and support great Music art and athletism....cause we can and we should be very greatful for that.

I m kinda worried Phantom might peak.... haven't seen them but from what i watch on utube ans what not there sounding rather good.... drill is pretty clean...

He, thank you.

Competition is great though! whether its drum corps or anything else, if we have a pulse it makes us walk run and fly faster.....march play drum and spin faster as well, there are judges but our votes count just as much. right, why else would we go and support great Music art and athletism....cause we can and we should be very greatful for that.

Well, I still want you to pick my lotto numbers! :cool:

Edited by skajerk