Woodbury Wood Shop

More Tweets:

@Jessi_AsKew BlueCoats were not as strong and I. Don't think the poles are necessary. But really calm it on the park and barks, fo real.

@Jessi_AsKew All that's left is the Blue Stars. Not very good. They aren't very strong today. The flags look a mess and so do the guard uniforms. #dci

More Tweets:

@Jessi_AsKew BlueCoats were not as strong and I. Don't think the poles are necessary. But really calm it on the park and barks, fo real.

@Jessi_AsKew All that's left is the Blue Stars. Not very good. They aren't very strong today. The flags look a mess and so do the guard uniforms. #dci

Whoever is doing those posts is a negative nancy. Sheesh, was anyone good? :rolleyes:

• Like 4

More Tweets:

I personally really like the big poles the coats are using. They are not finished yet so look for some more color in the future. And those things are so heavy, and really hard to clean. I'm sure the guard is working their butts off with those poles.