Sioux Falstaff Follies

Go Spirit!

[Go away Jessica Askew!]

• Like 1

i would have bolded the bottom part too tongue.gif

It was kinda said muttering under my breath.

Real Spirit fans want ALL the Corps to bring their absolute BEST to every show and let the judges sort 'em out.

or maybe its been sent because havent got anything in like 10 minutes

I sent her a tweet:

@Jessi_AsKew I understand that you are a Spirit fan, but badmouthing and ripping on other corps is classless and ignorant.

I would assume she is not tweeting because she is either watching Spirit, or has figured out that she is bringing some potential trouble upon herself by her tweets.

• Like 2

Not sure what the big deal is with her tweets? I mean, isnt this what social media is about with the younger generation? I see this all the time and I'm sure many of you do these same type of tweets in other aspects of life, having fun and being kids. I find it funny that people feel the need to send an email to a kid's parent because her tweets bug you.

Here is advice from someone with a good bit of life experience: if you don't like the tweets, then get off Twitter and don't follow during a drum corps show!

Besides, she's obviously a guard based kid based on her comments and I personally find it refreshing to see someone tweet things that we all think when we watch a show, but won't say. It's not a big deal guys, we've all done dumb stuff.

After all, you guys needed all this instant gratification of social media, dont start complaining now... :rolleyes:

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 7

though to be fair...i wonder if she knows she is being broadcast on DCP? If she does then flame away...if she doesn't then lets ease up a bit!

Another voice of reason. Agreed!

• Like 1