Messe Mondschein Feld (Fairfield)

Lengend have themselves a relatively demanding show. Well done though. Low brass and percussion were nice strengths. Crossmen up

• Like 2

I loooove crossmens show! The rumors about ttheir screamers is true! Some visual moments that were creative. I just need more, idk. What their doing is great, I just don't see it them in finals this year. On a side note, I am surrounded by bandos, and it is so funny to hear their oohs and ahhs when world class takes over! Hahaha I'm glad I didn't where my jacket today! They might be star struck that an alumni sat right next to them! Haha I forget how big of a deal it is.

• Like 2

I loooove crossmens show! The rumors about ttheir screamers is true! Some visual moments that were creative. I just need more, idk. What their doing is great, I just don't see it them in finals this year. On a side note, I am surrounded by bandos, and it is so funny to hear their oohs and ahhs when world class takes over! Hahaha I'm glad I didn't where my jacket today! They might be star struck that an alumni sat right next to them! Haha I forget how big of a deal it is.

I like to think of them as "enthusiasts" or "future marchers"!

• Like 2

int is on.

Colts up

Eh performance kinda fell flat for me. The first impact was like WOW! Then they lost me after that.

Haha I see george hopkins, I wish I had hair like that!

• Like 1

Cavies up! I saw them in akron and was not impressed. Let's see what they got!