Adirondack Drums - 6/29 Hello New York!

Teal Sound DID NOT fold. Just bus company problems. The corps has housing for the night and will be back in action tomorrow.

Thanks.

Did you hear Bob Barker died????

• Like 6

Did you hear Bob Barker died????

Happy Gilmore will be pleased to learn this.

• Like 2

I have heard from several people at the show tonight that the corps was in tears and have heard from at least one person that the staff has said they are folding and will start sending members home. What is going on?? What does "bus issues" mean?

There was a post on their Facebook page from (I'm assuming) a hysterical parent asking "What's happening?!?!?!" It's gone now. If it was deleted by the person, that's fine. If it was deleted by the corps, that's completely the wrong way to go about this.

I have heard from several people at the show tonight that the corps was in tears and have heard from at least one person that the staff has said they are folding and will start sending members home. What is going on?? What does "bus issues" mean?

I talked to Teal's admin. The bus company up and left. Didn't know what drum corps was about... Bob Jacobs & Fred Morrison helped them get housing for the night.

Staff member aren't always giving the correct information out, some of them like to embellish. I was a part of that staff for 5 years.

Let us wait for an official comment from the people that run the Corps...

• Like 3

I have heard from multiple sources that what NSBnole posted is correct. The bus company, which is new, didn't understand what they had signed on for. Something about the hours required. Seems to me that a company would research what it was bidding on, but maybe that's just me :)

Unfortunately, it's hard to squash the rumor mill once it gets churning. And of course, if my info ends up being wrong, I'm sure someone will correct it soon enough.

I have heard from multiple sources that what NSBnole posted is correct. The bus company, which is new, didn't understand what they had signed on for. Something about the hours required. Seems to me that a company would research what it was bidding on, but maybe that's just me :)

Unfortunately, it's hard to squash the rumor mill once it gets churning. And of course, if my info ends up being wrong, I'm sure someone will correct it soon enough.

I truly hope this is the case