Michigan City Mingle

Why are Bluecoats wearing the uniform Blue Devils SHOULD be wearing (with a shako, of course)?!

Just looks like a classic BD uni to me. Then again, I'm still mad they changed in '94. :tongue:

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 2

Wow, how to describe Bluecoats' show? It seems to go back and forth between hauntingly beautiful and intensely hardcore in an instant. I suppose the only description that does it justice is: Pure Awesome!!

I've always been a sucker for Phantom of the Opera music, but that arrangement of Love Dance is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. This group is out to make a statement this year!!

This show has been growing on me more and more, and if you thought it was impressive in theatres, it only gets better live. I think the electronics are close to too much, but they don't take away from the show. The battery here is quite impressive. Overall a wonderful showing from The Bluecoats. Watch for them in the Top 5 this year.

Next to last is Carolina Crown!! The excitement is palpable in the air for this one.

• Like 2

always wondered if bluuuuue would look bigger and cleaner whit white pants

blue=wite.jpg

Go Crown!!!