Bristol Bridewell

Music Percussion Allan Kristensen --- he is the wild card ... Has been very tough on The Cadets in the recent past ...

Think Crown will stay in front tonight.

Edited by Boybugle63
  • Like 3

I visited my brother in RI last summer and caught this show, as well as the parade on the 4th. New England shows are populated by fans and FMM that marched in corps that are long gone and that most us never heard of. Strike up a conversation with your bleacher neighbor and you might get a history lesson. New England had A LOT of corps.

Show: If you are going to the show, the stands are small so go early for a good seat. We got lawn tickets for $10 or so, get there early for the lawn also. Lawn starts at about the 20 (small bleachers) and plenty of people take that option. We ended up on the zero yard line, and found our way to the stands for the encore. Bring a chair or blanket.

Parade: You don't have to like parades to like this one, most if not all corps at the show will do the parade, as well as some other good corps and bands. LONG parade but plenty of shady spots to watch from.

Looking forward to some updates or reviews from those attending!

• Like 1

Music Percussion Allan Kristensen --- he is the wild card ... Has been very tough on The Cadets in the recent past ...

Think Crown will stay in front tonight.

The Cadets have the superior drumline and the book is "tasty" - at least that's what my Dad says. He's the drummer you know.... My gut tells me tonight is the night the tide changes. And I forgot to add - GO CROSSMEN!!!!! What a great corps this year!

Edited by CQuinn
  • Like 2

The Cadets have the superior drumline and the book is "tasty" - at least that's what my Dad says. He's the drummer you know.... My gut tells me tonight is the night the tide changes. And I forgot to add - GO CROSSMEN!!!!! What a great corps this year!

Cadets have the superior drumline? Hardly

Didn't you know?

Crown has peaked and taken their show are far as they can. It's all a nosedive from here on out -- just read a little DCP...you'll see :-)

ANYWAY

Carolina Crown and Bristol -- perfect together. There will be a LOT of energy in the stands tonight and Crown will bring that crowd to a rolling boil like a pot full of lobsters!

Happy Fawth one day early :-)

• Like 1

Yeah I'm sure all of you know who has the superior drumline. How about we just wait until what happens after the shows... :rolleyes:

• Like 1