Whitewater Bottling Company

Love the first hit for Blue Stars (no "The"), but good lord this drill is filthy.

Be glad you didn't see them in Akron. It was pretty scary, complete with horn players falling over each other.

• Like 1

I have to say, dirty or not, the Blue Stars are MOVING on that field this year. Very dynamic drill.

• Like 1

They could milk that chord some more. It doesn't give the crowd a chance to get into the sound like it should, I think.

As a brass player, I can't speak to the cleanliness of the drum line, but I like the arranging. Very aggressive.

The voice is from Glee's version.

Actually, I did recognize it as there was a Lady Gaga episode of Glee which did a similar arrangement. They might have been inspired by that version, in fact.

Also, the story may be added as the season goes. Every corps is building their show right up until Finals, after all.

man, they do move. But...if they can't get this thing clean, they are DOA in August. Did they bite off more than the kids can chew?

It is considerably cleaner than just a week ago, so I think they will be just fine come August.

• Like 1

This show grows on me each time I experience it. Blue Stars got off to a rough start this year, but they're really making progress through the season.

• Like 1