Broken Arrow Barroom Alehouse

Cadets looking clean as always. Don't thing Regiment will be able to catch them tonight. Wondering if they will put something on their boards up front before Finals. Now its time to see the new and improved Cavaliers.

Get out. Now.

Dont' worry, I never want to step foot in that state again!

tongue.gif

Edited by kickhaltsforlife

I like San Antonio.. and I love Austin. The rest of the state I could care less about. Especially Houston...

And the people are probably the biggest problem tongue.gif

OK is just awful.

Worst parts of tour in 08. Miami, OK... so ####### hot. (actually to be honest, all of our hosts in OK were great, especially Miami... the school was less than stellar but the band director, band kids and parents were awesome. They had a tent set up with cool Gatorade. Fire dept even came and hosed us down)

• Like 3

I like San Antonio.. and I love Austin. The rest of the state I could care less about. Especially Houston...

OK is just awful.

Worst parts of tour in 08. Miami, OK... so ####### hot. (actually to be honest, all of our hosts in OK were great, especially Miami... the school was less than stellar but the band director, band kids and parents were awesome. They had a tent set up with cool Gatorade. Fire dept even came and hosed us down)

Ironic that they call it "OK" for short isn't it? :tongue:

OK is just awful.

Amen to the Austin shout out! The oasis of Texas. Born and raised Austinite here. I may move somewhere else in my retirement (who knows), may even end up moving back like everyone always does who is from here.

Is the panhandle viewed as a wasteland? Whether it be sports, band, drum corps, ect., there's just nothing ever said about us. :tongue:

Idk, you seem pretty cool. Maybe you are the only thing going for it. lol