Broken Arrow Barroom Alehouse

I always thought show line-ups were based on current scoring trends. Cavies on last? Crossmen are 1/2 hour before intermission but Glassmen and Troopers are on after. Just an observation, I know there are as many theories on line-up as there are on slotting.

lineups are based off last year scores and if a corps has a homeshow they go on last.

I always thought show line-ups were based on current scoring trends. Cavies on last? Crossmen are 1/2 hour before intermission but Glassmen and Troopers are on after. Just an observation, I know there are as many theories on line-up as there are on slotting.

There's no big mysterious "theory" here. The lineup is determined by how a corps placed the prior year. There is a drawing in groups of 3. (1,2,3 - 4,5,6 - etc) If a show has any corps that placed in the top 3 the previous year...they go on last. If they have 2 or 3 from the previous year they hold a draw.

The Cavies finished 3rd last year, the Cadets 1st. Cavies won the draw between those two to go on last.

As stated, a home show means the corps will go on last. This is not a home show for the Cavies.

Edited by oldbandguy

The heat index at 4p is 108 degrees. Yikes.

I know that Broken Arrow is a home show of sorts for the Cavies. :blink: Kinda weird, but they've been housed on the show sight every year I can remember, hence going on last.

Actually it was the home show for Black Gold for years and was at Union. Now I just think it's a fundraiser for BA and held same time as the OBA Directors Convention.

We just got out of the pool at Aloft, so we're feeling good. About to head to Joe's Crab Shack and then on to the show.

There's no big mysterious "theory" here. The lineup is determined by how a corps placed the prior year. There is a drawing in groups of 3. (1,2,3 - 4,5,6 - etc) If a show has any corps that placed in the top 3 the previous year...they go on last. If they have 2 or 3 from the previous year they hold a draw.

The Cavies finished 3rd last year, the Cadets 1st. Cavies won the draw between those two to go on last.

As stated, a home show means the corps will go on last. This is not a home show for the Cavies.

Too bad Crossmen dont get to claim home show for San Antonio. :blink:

• Like 1

so DCI shifts the order at regionals based on the current year, but not at the other shows?

that doesn't make sense... (not saying that's not the way it works though)

...and it's only supposed to get hotter here through the next 3 days :devil:

Any updates at the show? Guess it only just started!

Edited by dandaman31