LEGENDS SHOWDOWN: TROOPERS VS. BLUE STARS

Go Troop and Blue Stars! I love a challenge. :thumbup:

Me too. And this is a perfect match between two corps that have gotten along quite nicely over the years going all the way back to the early days of DCI.

• Like 1

Last I heard the Troopers were only trailing by a bit over $100. Let's go TROOP!!!!!

Last I heard the Troopers were only trailing by a bit over $100. Let's go TROOP!!!!!

The Troopers took over the lead last night! Drat you Troopers!!! (Where's that fist shaking emoticon when you need it :lle: )

But a Blue Stars alumnus and his wife are riding (canoeing?) to the rescue with a donation match challenge... every dollar up to $1000 put towards the Blue Stars today will be doubled!

If you don't want to support the Troopers or Blue Stars, open your wallet today and give to your favorite corps... we need the competition to survive, too. But I'd personally rather you donate to the Blue Stars, and today's a great day to make your money worth even more!

Donate to the Legends Challenge

Edited by sdstar
  • Like 1

I hope Troopers win. The need to hire a different drill writer.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and who has posted to keep this thread alive!

Requests for donations come every year, but that's because the corps go on tour every year. Donations are an important part of making drum corps possible for the members, and to help keep tour fees from rising even higher than they are. Running a drum corps, even with all the volunteers, still costs a lot of money.

So if you haven't had a chance to chip in, please consider donating to the Blue Stars! But if the Blue Stars or Troopers aren't your cup of tea, by all means do everything you can to help SOME corps! :thumbup:

• Like 1