Using JUDGES from a NEW SOURCE for 2013

Richard Sausedo – arranger/composer for 2012 cavies(according to his bio)

Rich composed and arranged for Cavies for man years, but retired a few years ago, took time off, and now judges. He's one of the best brass/music judges in DCI. He makes fantastic tapes, and really values education in DCI. I don't think he's shown any bias for or against he former corps. When I was teaching I always looked forward to his take when I saw him on the panel.

Rich composed and arranged for Cavies for man years, but retired a few years ago, took time off, and now judges. He's one of the best brass/music judges in DCI. He makes fantastic tapes, and really values education in DCI. I don't think he's shown any bias for or against he former corps. When I was teaching I always looked forward to his take when I saw him on the panel.

I have noted many DCP folks that hold Saucedo in high regard. He was just the second name on the judging panel and this was only meant as hypothetical. His bio posted at http://www.scottlang.net/prodev/index.html scroll to the link at the bottom of the page, stated that he was writing for the Cavies 2012 show. Obviously that changed and the bio was written incorrectly. You know more about Saucedo than I do so hopefully no offense was taken.