The Bluecoats show is amazing this year

I agree with you, watching the multi-cam version at Atlanta gave me a much better view of their show and many others than I had before. I really enjoy Bluecoats show this year, I think it's really well done, and super emotional at the end of it. They're really performing the heck out of their show.

Watch this video and you'll appreciate the voiceovers and the show even more. thumbup.gif

Watch this video and you'll appreciate the voiceovers and the show even more. thumbup.gif

Not gonna lie, in San Antonio I gave an audible "REALLY?" when I heard those voices, but after I got back and watched that video, I really regret doing that, probably got a few "REALLY?" looks myself... :sad:

Amen, everything in their show has a purpose! The voices, the emotions of the music, the guard uniforms, it all really comes together if you just chose to watch the show for what it is.

Yep. I have even changed my mind on the voiceover. I think it adds quite a bit.

Wow! ... Thanks!

Not gonna lie, in San Antonio I gave an audible "REALLY?" when I heard those voices, but after I got back and watched that video, I really regret doing that, probably got a few "REALLY?" looks myself... :sad:

When I first heard them on a VOD on the FN, I thought it was one of those things that was going to end up taken out within a week or two, and was entirely experimental. After watching the video, I'm glad it's in there. Maybe the best and most meaningful use of voice ever

I think removing the helmets at the end is at least as impactful, if not more so, as the corps removing the masks. The helmets are designed to make everyone look uniform, and when they are removed we see the individuality of each of the members of the corps. It is cool.

• Like 4